Your privacy matters to us and we go to great lengths to protect it - please do take some time to get to know how we work. If you do not understand some of the terms we have used or you have any questions, then please contact us and we will do our very best to assist you.
Before we start, we need to tell you that Cadent Gas Limited of Pilot Way, Ansty Park, Coventry, CV7 9JU is the data controller for the Cadent HyNet North West Pipeline Project (“Project”). This means that Cadent is responsible for both choosing the type of data used, and how such data is going to be used for this Project.
As data controller, Cadent is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, under registration number of ZA195116.
This website is managed on behalf of Cadent by Camargue Group Ltd, registered address: Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire GL50 1TA. Registered in England No.: 3954008. Camargue Group Limited (“Camargue”) has been appointed by Cadent to undertake consultation and communications activities for the Project. Camargue is a data processor for the purposes of the Project. All personal data collected via this website by Camargue on Cadent’s behalf will be processed in compliance with UK data privacy laws.
Contact details for any queries or comments on this policy should be addressed to Camargue using the contact details listed at the end of this document.
This notice explains:
- when we may collect information from you
- what information we collect
- why we collect it
- how we use that information
- how long we keep that information for
- the choices we offer, including how to access and update that information.
How does Cadent process your information?
The information we process about you as an individual will vary depending on the type of interaction you have with us about the Project.
|We may collect and use:
|We use this information to:
|We share this information with:
|Our legal basis of processing is:
What information may we collect from your electronic device?
- Our website uses a mechanism called “cookies”. Cookies record your details and your preferences so that when you log on to the website, you can use that website without having to re-enter your information every time you do so. If you need more information on how cookies work in detail, or if you do not wish us to collect information from your device in this way please review our information on Cookies for more details.
- When you visit our web site, our computer system may track information about your visit. This information is automatically saved by our computer servers and the information is saved electronically. For more details please review our information on Cookies.
Information others may provide to us?
- People contacting us by telephone, email, by letter or by using social media may provide us with your personal information.
- Members of the public may provide our employees, contractors and sub-contractors with your personal information.
- Other businesses may supply us with your personal information
- We may be provided with your personal information by regulators, and the Courts within the terms of their data privacy obligation.
Who may have access to your personal information?
- Those employees or approved contractors and sub-subcontractors who need to know your personal information for the reasons set out above.
- Those employees or approved contractors or sub-contractors who need to know your personal information for the purposes of record keeping in accordance with the law, regulations or in accordance with our licence from Ofgem.
- We may sometimes be required to disclose your personal information to third parties such as local authorities, courts and tribunals, regulatory bodies and/or law enforcement agencies for the purpose of complying with applicable laws and regulations, or in response to legal processes, or as part of the project planning application process as detailed above.
How long do we keep your personal information?
- We will keep the information for the purposes of the Project and maintaining our gas network. In some circumstances, some of the information may be made anonymous so that it cannot be associated with you and you cannot be identified from it.
How to access and obtain, rectify and/or erase your data, restrict or object to a further processing of your data
- There may be circumstances where you wish to access and obtain details of your personal data held by us – if so then please contact us in writing using the contact details set out below.
- It is important that the information we have in our records is both accurate and current. If your personal information changes, please keep us informed.
Where you use any chat room, notice board or social networking site, please be careful about giving out information about yourself or others. For more details on how we deal with misuse please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
Community Relations Team by emailing email@example.com Otherwise, the postal address is FREEPOST HYNET NWHP
or call 0800 860 6261
Please note that this notice may be changed from time to time. The version of this notice is identified by the date shown: 1st September 2022.
Interactive map (under review)
This map shows an overview of the proposals we presented at our second, statutory consultation – the area where our pipeline will be routed and temporary construction areas located, as well as potential Hydrogen Above Ground Installation (HAGI) and Block Valve Installation (BVI) locations.See map